Sunday, July 12, 2015

week 100: australia style...the final week



Gday Friends and Family,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support that you have given me over the course of my mission.  My life has been truly blessed by your example, I am really sad to see my mission coming to an end but I am indeed grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity he has given me to serve.  
I would love to share my last mission miracle with all of you that happened this past week, my companion and I went on splits with one of our ward missionaries named Bro. Faatauvaa.  Bro. Faatauvaa was in the back of the car and he felt a really strong prompting that we should go to see a member that was sick in the ward.  As we pulled up to this members house we came to the knowledge that this member had a non member cousin with them so we went in to teach her and as she read the Book of Mormon she exclaimed "I know this Book is True, when can I get baptised??"  She was baptised on my last weekend on my mission her name is Ina and she is such a great example to me.  I couldn't of thought of a better way to end my mission.  Has the day of miracles seized??  Nay!!!
I love this work and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ, my testimony has been strengthened over the course of these two years.  I know that God lives, and I know Jesus is the Christ and that the Book of Mormon testifies of him and is the word of God,  I know that anyone who reads this book and prays to know the truth they will receive.  I know we are led by prophets, seers and revelators in this troubling time!  Thank you again for all that you have done for me, to make my mission special!  I love yous all and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Love, Elder Richins


the goodbyes have already begun.... :(






No comments:

Post a Comment