Sunday, July 5, 2015

week 98: australia style


Gday mum
This week was pretty good, we started off the week with an exchange out in the bush like a 2 1/2 hour drive from Cranbourne!  I went with an Elder from Burma, he is only the 12th missionary to ever leave from Burma, he has a very inspiring story it strengthened my faith.  On our exchange we knocked doors all day, pretty much because they are trying to find a new teaching pool. We met some really cool people while we were there, but I was exhausted after. Nothing like knocking doors each day!! :)  That is what I am going to do on my last day and then I will never knock another door for the rest of my life hahahahah jokes!!  I love tracting!!!  I am keen to do it, when I get home!!!
We also had my last zone conference and I gave my last zone conference training. It was pretty sad. I love those meetings.  I trained on "leaving your best testimony at every door."  I talked about just like.. if you had the prophet over for a feed, you would give him the best food you had in your pantry at the time.  We need to leave our best testimony with everyone we meet on the street and who we tract into. It was a fun training!!  I am glad I am not scared to talk in front of people anymore, I was deathly afraid of it before I left....  Just one of the lessons I have learned on my mission.  
Hi mum!!  I am doing good. Monday was pretty sad and I also prayed and I felt so much peace and comfort.  I am going to miss him heaps and it will be really different coming home without him, but everything will be ok. He is in a much better place than we are now, probably chillin' on something soft waiting for us hahaa!!  I love that little guy!!  I am all good at the moment, just want to make the most of the time I have left and finish stronger than ever.  I love this work with all my heart and I love serving Heavenly Father.  I am so grateful for you and dad, for your strength and courage you have both had, such a great journey.  I am so proud of both of you. You are the best parents anyone could ever ask for!  I love you mum!  Have a great week!!  Cheers
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment