Sunday, April 19, 2015

week 88: australia style


this elder was in van b's stake in the Philippines!!



Gday mum!!!
This week has been really good, full of miracles!!  We had a mission fast this week, with the purpose to find those who are ready to be baptised in the month of April!  My companion and I had a great experience, the day after the fast...  A former investigator sent us a voicemail during our zone conference and we listened to it during lunch and he was asking us if he could be baptised that night!!  He hadn't been taught in a couple of months but he had taken himself to much study and prayer during that time period.  We set up an appt that night to meet with him, and we went through the baptismal interview questions and man..... HE IS PREPARED!!!!  We set a date for this upcoming Saturdayunfortunately not that night hahahahah!!  His name is Glen and he is the manskis!
We also met another man as product from the fast named Jean Paul he is from Merucias.  He said every time he drives past the chapel he feels drawn to it.  We went and taught him and it was POWERFUL!  We set a baptismal date with him for May 9th!  He said our closing prayer and he started to cry and he paused during his prayer and exclaimed.... "Im getting baptised!!!!!!"  He came to church yesterday and he loved it!  He said he wants to come every Sunday till the day he dies!!  I know and I testify that the Lord's hand is everywhere.  He is preparing his children day by day to receive his word!  What a miracle filled week!
Hi mum!  Today we have zone p day we are going to a trampoline park and then we are having a zone olympics with lemon eating competitions and so forth it should be really fun!  I am really glad to hear your story about getting the missionaries shakes it brought tears to my eyes.  I am grateful for you mum and the charity that you have in your heart.  I wish I was more like that, that is an essential Christlike attribute.  Thank you for sharing that with me.  I love you so much mum, and I so excited about the work right now.  I hope you have an awesome week!!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment