Sunday, June 14, 2015

week 96: australia style





gday mum!!!!

This week was pretty good, it was the last week of the transfer!  So I am staying in Cranbourne for 1 more and I will die here in the Gippsland zone!!!  I leave in the middle of this transfer so it is pretty weird.  Elder Orrego is staying with me too!!!!!  
I have a funny story to tell though, so we were supposed to have a baptism yesterday for our investigator Shane.  He was so excited and we had everything planned out perfectly and we filled up the font he got into his white clothing and so did my comp and we started the program.  After singing the opening hymn and saying a prayer I got back up to conduct the baptism and Shane gapped it out the door and went to the bathroom, he opened up the font door and was about to get into the water and I told him he could get in until after we had a talk by the member of the bishopric.  After I said it he cracked it, he started screaming and he went back into the bathroom and changed back to his street clothes and then he screamed at his mum "I am never getting baptised!"  It was a pretty weird experience, but I know right now it is not his time the Lord has other plans.  The other lesson I learned is that when someone wants to get baptised just baptise em hahahaha!!  
Gday mum!!  How are you??  This week has been really busy we had a couple of exchanges and one of them was way out in the bush.  I am excited to stay another transfer, I thought I was going to leave but the Lord has different plans for me.  I am bearing my testimony at the transfer meeting tomorrow for all of the departing missionaries it is pretty weird but I still have heaps of time left!  Hahaha 
 I love you so much mum, if you have any Q's I will be on for another 10 mins or so!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment