Tuesday, June 9, 2015

week 95: australia style


pday

we had a mean as zone meeting


gday mum!!!
Bit of a short one this week, we had a public holiday this week and today we have heaps of appts!  But this past week we had a zone meeting and it was awesome!!  My companion and I trained on setting expectations with our investigators and the question that we revolved our training around was "Do our investigators know they are investigating." After the zone meeting Elder Orrego and I felt super pumped and so did the rest of the zone, this past week we had as a zone had been the best one since I have been in the zone so that was really good.  Shane one of our investigators is getting baptised this Sunday so we are stoked as for that, everything is going really well I am loving it out here!!  I love you so much, I hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: Cmoney

No comments:

Post a Comment