Sunday, August 10, 2014

week 52: australia style

at an investigators house


elder noble got a bloody nose on our exchange


Gday mum!!

This week was really good!!  My companion and I saw so many miracles this week it was amazing!  A miracle that we saw yesterday, was with this girl named Ayen.  Ayen a week prior to us visiting with her, had her car break down in front of the chapel and there were some missionaries there to help her get her car up and running again.  Those missionaries who helped her out referred her to my companion and I, and we were able to teach her last night.   She is prepared as!!  She accepted a baptismal date for the 23rd!  It is amazing how the Lord prepares his children!  
I am so very grateful to be a part of this work, and to have the opportunity to serve the Lord with all my heart.  This blessing becomes more and more real to me each day as I put on my name tag each morning.  In D&C 103:36 is states "All victory and glory is brought to pass unto you through your diligence, faithfulness and prayers of faith."  I try each day to magnify this, I love this work!
Hi mum!!  Sounds like you have been having a fun time babysitting Olive hahah!  I am loving life right now, although times are tough sometimes the good definitely outweighs the bad.  I was able to go on an exchange with Elder Noble this week and he was with me when I was in the MTC, and he is a good friend of mine in the mission.  We were able to speak of some good times we had in the MTC, and he told me that I had changed quite a bit since we were there.  It was kinda weird to hear that but it is true, it is amazing how much the mission has changed me as I have allowed my father in Heaven to change me.  I love being a missionary...  Today we are going to a bounce house for a zone p day so it should be pretty killer eh!!!  I am stoked, cuz I haven't been on a trampoline since I was back home hahaha!  I love you so much mum, and I am so very thankful for you in my life.  I hope you have a great week!  Cheers! 
Love, Elder Richins
aka: Cmunz

No comments:

Post a Comment