Sunday, August 17, 2014

week 53: australia style


Gday mum!!
This week was pretty awesome!  We have been working quite a bit with our investigator Julianne, and trying to get her to come to church.  We were able to teach her at the chapel, and the spirit was so strong and we were able to commit her to come to church.  So she came to church yesterday and she loved it!!  She will be baptized next Sunday after church, along with our other investigators Tui and Ayen!  I am so excited for them! 
I was able to do my first baptism interview this week, and it was an awesome experience.  The Sisters in the district had a baptism this week for a man named Brother Fiffita and he is the man!!  He has an awesome family too!  They love Nacho Libre, so we got along really well going back and forth with different quotes it was definitely an experience I will never forget.  The baptism was such a spiritual experience, the whole Fiffita family got up and started to sing to their Sister missionaries Sister Roberts and Brodie.  The spirit was so strong, I love being a part of this work.  It makes me feel so very lucky!  It is amazing how the Lord prepares his children to receive the Gospel, I cannot deny the spirit I feel each day, I know it is real and I know without that spirit we would not be able to do missionary work.
Gday mum!  Man those videos you sent were crakkup as, I wish I could send you some of the videos that I have taken haha!  I am glad that you had an awesome week, my week was really good and the weather is starting to get heaps better gearing up for spring I guess.  This week I found a hidden talent, I was able to sing in front of some families this week and apparently I am good at singing I think they are lying hahaha....  It sounds like someone is dying when I sing lol!  But my companion keeps telling me that I am good at it, he is a good man.  I would never ever sing in front of someone back home, but since coming on my mission I think I have come out of my shell a bit more hahahha!  It has been really good, I love President Maxwell I might get to see him next week because it is transfers!!!  This transfer is flying by, ever since the year mark, it seems like the days fly by!  I love you so much mum!!  I hope you have an awesome week!!  YOu and mac should go on tour lol!!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: COOPDAWGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment