Sunday, August 24, 2014

week 54: australia style



Gday mum!! 

Man this week was really good!  It turns out that I am being transferred after 6 weeks of being in Hillside ward!  I got a call from President Maxwell on Saturday and he asked me if I could be a zone leader, I am scared as but I know that it is where the Lord needs me.  I am really excited for the new opportunities that will come in my next area.  This week we worked quite a bit with a part member family named the Williams.  Brother Williams is from Fiji and has been less active for years.  This week he wanted us to fast with him, so that he could build up the courage to come back to church.  Yesterday him and his boy came to church, and after church we broke our fast at his home and had a huge feast of Fijian food.  It was the bomb!!  It was a huge miracle to see him at church, and then yesterday he told us that he wanted to work towards making it to the temple with his family one day.  How cool is that?!?  I am so happy for him eh! 
This work is the best!  My testimony of fasting really strengthened this week with Brother Williams, I know that fasting works miracles and it blesses us so much!  I love prayer and how with prayer, we can align our will with God's will, he wants to hear from us!  I came across an awesome missionary scripture this week in Jeremiah 5:14 I invite you to read it, it gets me pumped!!!  I am really excited/nervous for the upcoming transfer!
Hey mum!!  Man I wish I could be there for Cam's farewell, I am really proud of him and I feel honoured to be serving alongside a great cousin and friend.  I will be there waiting for him at the airport!  I am glad that you had a good week, my week was pretty good as well and I am pretty shocked that I am leaving haha.  But I am also very excited for the new opportunities and experiences...  After being out a year, saying goodbye to wards gets harder and harder I really did fall in love with this ward.  That is cool that you saw all of my friends at Kelsey's farewell, tell em hi for me hahah!  I love you so much mum, thank you for all that you do for me.  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment