Sunday, October 12, 2014

week 61: australia style


Gday mum!!

This week was really good!  I got my new companion his name is Elder Cook!  We came out together, and stayed in the same room at the MTC together!  So it was really good to be put with an old friend.  We ball hard at basketball every morning, it is good playing against someone that is pretty good lol!  We also had General Conference this weekend, and it was amazing!!  I loved it!  I would have to say the theme of conference was focusing on the importance of the covenants that we have made to follow Jesus Christ, and the importance to renew those covenants.  There are definatley some things I need to work on in terms of partaking the Sacrament and making it more meaningful.  I love this Gospel, I am so very grateful for the brethren and their inspired words! 
Heath and Belinda had us over for a BBQ yesterday as well, and Heath's parents were there!  We were able to teach the parents about Repentance and it was awesome!!  Baptise the whole family hahaha!  I love this work with all my heart.
Gday mum!!  Man that cat story made me bust out laughing lol!!  I haven't talked to President about my departure date but I can ask the assistants tonight.  As for a Christmas list, hmmmmmmmmm.  Ya prolly some new pants hey. Haha that is really the only thing I need at the moment.  Man I cant wait to drive around in the swaggin wagon when I come back lol!  I am going to give a mean paint job, flames mate!  Haha I haven't seen my family yet, they come back this Tuesday and I am super excited to get the package, thank you so much mum.  I am eternally indebt for the opportunity that I have been given to serve a mission both to you and to dad and my Heavenly Father.  I love you so much mum, I hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment