Sunday, October 5, 2014

week 60: australia style

i went to see the temple with heath, belinda, sharni and mitchell. they loved it!



zone meeting

trip #2 to warrnambool



Gday mum!!

This week has been really good, unfortunately it was my companion's last week of his mission.  It is really sad to see him go, but I will be getting my new companion tomorrow at transfer meeting!  This week we had the opportunity to teach Heath and Belinda a few times.  They actually went to the temple with us yesterday, and it was awesome!!!  Heath came up to me after and he asked me to help him make it to the temple one day.  He can do it!!!  I love that family so much, they are the bomb!!  I know that families are forever, I am so lucky to have the opportunity to tell people about that everyday it makes me so happy!  I know that it is real!  I am sorry I don't have too much time today, my compana has some people to say goodbye to.  Ofa atu!
Love you heaps mum!!  Iam so glad you got to see the Meijia family they are the best hey!!!  I promise I will write more next week, just busy as!  I am staying another transfer in Werribee yeeee hawwwww!!  I love you so much!!  Have a good week!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMUNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment