Sunday, October 26, 2014

week 63: australia style




heath's baptism


Gday mum!!!

Well this week was awesome as!!!  Heath got baptised and it was awesome to see how excited he was.  I am really grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of his journey.  My companion and I saw many miracles this week, we were able to find some new investigators and set expectations with them.  We have 2 baptisms planned for next week, Tarawa and Belinda!!  It should be another miracle filled week! 
I really saw how prayer really does work this week.  My companion and I were really worried about a missionary in our zone, and we knelt down in prayer and just asked what we could say to him to help him in any way.  This morning we had the opportunity to see this missionary and talk with him, and as we relied on the spirit we saw this missionary change in front of our eyes and then finally he opened up and told us what he was struggling with.  What a miracle!!!  This has happened to me numerous times on my mission, I know without a doubt that God will prepare a way for us as we ask him specifically!!! 
Gday mum!!  I am glad you have had a good week!  The weather has been pretty dodgy this morning, I woke up and it was pouring rain pretty bad!!  Now it is sunny as!!  4 seasons in one day in Melbourne haha!  I am sorry I do not have much time, but my waist size is a 36  I am getting fat mum!!!!!  haha any suggestions??  I love you so much mum, thank you for your love and support.  Cant believe time is flying so fast, I will be home in no time, yikes that is scary!  I hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMUNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment