Sunday, October 19, 2014

week 62: australia style



sharni got baptized.

like my turtle neck sweater?


Gday mum!!!

This week was really good but a bit hectic!!  Sharni decided that she wanted to get baptized about 2 days before Saturday, so we planned a baptism in less than 48 hours we were busy as!!  It was an awesome service though!  At the service Heath told me that he was ready to give up smokes, so he will be getting baptized next week with Belinda hopefully!  We have seen heaps of miracles this week, it has been awesome!  We met this girl named Abok yesterday and we were able to teach her about eternal families and she really desired that for her family.  She is getting baptized on the 15th of November! 
Although this week was a bit stressful, I am thankful for the trials and challenges my companion and I faced as we battled this week.  My trials are truly shaping me into something better.  I love the Lord, and I am thankful everyday to be his representative.
Gday mum! I got the box, thank you so much!  I love everything!  My comp. and I were wearing mustaches all morning!  I am wearing one of my new ties as well, I love them!  As for what size I am,  I have no idea what pant size I am.  But I was just wondering if they could be slim fit, so I can look fly lol!  I am not missing too much from back home, I could maybe use another belt the one I have right now is getting a bit worn.  But I am really good with everything, my shirts are good as well.  But I always love suprises!  We have a big leadership meeting this Thursday, after our zone goes to the temple, I am really excited for that.  I love meeting with President Maxwell, he is a very inspired man. I CANT BELIEVE SHELL IS GETTING MARRIED!!!  MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is mean as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THis is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WoOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SHE IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Man, I am keen to be there for it too!!  I love you so much mum!!  Thank you for the box and everything that you do for me, I am very grateful to have you as my mum.  I hope you have an awesome week!!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: C $<3

No comments:

Post a Comment