Sunday, December 14, 2014

week 70: australia style

merry christmas




Gday MUM!!!

This week was good as!!  We had our mission Christmas party, and we got to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2.  Everyone was freaking out is was awesome!!  We also had a chance to teach Pue and she is golden as, she is already putting together her own baptismal program and her baptism is this Sunday!  We also taught our other Progressing investigator, Colin and he passed his interview as well so he will be baptised on Saturday yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!  The work is hot right now in the WERRI-bizzle!  Me and my comp are having heaps of fun together, we are flippin weird together at a district meeting this week my comp and I did a short training on planning and then we talked about our zone goal and to get every one pumped I threw the marker up in the air after writing the zone goal down and said "peace out."  I don't know what got into me, but I was just fired up!!  Our zone is going HARD to achieve this months zone goal so the work is heaps of fun right now! 
I was reading in Luke 7 today and it was truly humbling to read about the woman who was a sinner and she did all that she could to serve Jesus.  She washed his feet with her tears, and dried them with her hair.  Then anointed Jesus with oil, and because of her humility and faith, Jesus forgave her of all of her sins.  How great is it to serve the Lord, I know that this church is true and that we can strengthen our faith through the scriptures!! 
Hey mum!!  I loved the package thank you so much!!  I love the yo yo, I am becoming a yo yo master!!  I love the socks and the ties and the pants it was all fantastic!! The Christmas party was awesome though, it was really good to get a taste of home.  I cant believe I will be back in 6 months, feels like I just barely left so my return date now is June 17th but that is subject to change.  Today we have a zone p day and we are going head up in b ball against another zone of missionaries hopefully we smash em hahaha, jk!  That should be heaps of fun though, Maguire is crakkup as!!  Thank you so much for all that you do mum!!  I love you so much, sorry I don't have too much time today!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMUNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment