Sunday, December 21, 2014

week 71: australia style









Gday mum!!!

So this week was really really really good!!  So Colin and Pue got baptised this week, that was grouse(good)!!!  They are so awesome, and I have really enjoyed teaching them the Gospel.  We have had heaps of meetings this week as well, we had another zone meeting this Tuesday and another meeting with our zone with the Stake Presidency.  Our zone has picked up so much it has been awesome to be a part of, because it just goes to show that the Lord is truly preparing his children to receive the Gospel.
On Friday we went carolling at the train station, we had 8 missionaries sing and 2 people would walk and talk to people.  Man, it was funny as, I was trying to talk to this dude and all of a sudden he just gaps it...  He left me in his dust man, I was like "what a stonch dude!" I started busting out laughing though!!  It was cool though, there were some people that stood by and just listened to the carols, must have been my beautiful voice!  Hahah jokes! 
This week was special because I was thinking about a gift I could give back to the Savior.  He has given me so much, and I came to the conclusion that I need to be more grateful in my prayers and to continue to try and help anyone that is in need.  Gratitude is the catalyst to all Christlike attributes, and my companion and I are going to have a grateful week.  Everytime something happens good or bad, we are going to be grateful in prayer for the things that we have been given!  I hope we all can remember the important attribute of gratitude this Christmas season!!
Gday mum!!! This week has been hot as!  It is finally looking like summer down here, I am really excited for Skype!  For Christmas we have a few islander feeds so that equals death.  Hopefully I wont be in a food coma for the Skype call hahahha!  So we are gonna have to do it on facetime, we are doing it as Bishop's house and he doesn't have Skype, just facetime.  So I hope that is all goods!  Can you send me the email where you would like to face time from??  I love you so much mum!!!  I am really excited for our family, so many blessings coming forth!  Talk to you soon :) Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONAY

No comments:

Post a Comment