Sunday, December 28, 2014

week 72: australia style


Gday mum!!!

This week was really weird and good!!  Christmas was this week, it is always weird as spending Christmas away from the fam.  I am super grateful for the people here that treat me and my companion like family though.  I don't have much time this week because we have to pick some elders up from the train station.  But good news me and Elder Cook are staying another transfer in WERRIBEE!!!   I am keen as a bean right now, we might be training a missionary together as well, so that would be cool I have never been in a tri panionship before.  But at this point I doubt it will happen hahha!  My testimony of Jesus Christ has been strengthened this week as well.  It has been such a blessing to be a missionary and to ponder on the true meaning of Christmas.  It is truly amazing the gift that he has given for us, and how much love he has for us.  I am thankful to be his servant, I will serve him to the end!!  I am loving it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW MUM!!!!  Man I AM EXCITED AS FOR YOU!!!!  It was so good to see you on Christmas as well, today me and my companion are celebrating our 17 month mark, but it is technically my 18 and a half mark cuz I go early :P.  I love being a missionary mum.  I am really sad to hear bro. Neilson passed away, send my love to their family. I hope you have an amazing week mum and birthday!!!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment