Sunday, February 15, 2015

week 79: australia style


Gday mum!!!

This week was heaps grouse!!  My new companion is named Elder Newell he is from Alpine Utah!  Half of our zone is from Utah it is pretty funny!!  He is a great missionary, I am really excited to work with him.  We saw quite a few miracles this week but the one I want to share happened yesterday.  So we saw our investigator Sam this week and taught him and invited him to be baptised he had no interest.  So we invited him to come to church and to come with the question "should I get baptised?"  So he came to church and after sacrament he came to our Gospel Principle class, and a question was asked by the teacher "how has baptism effected your life."  One of my RC, Pue got up and shared a powerful as testimony with her experience at baptism.  Sam came up to us after the class and told us that Pue's testimony touched his heart.  He asked us if he could get baptised!  My comp. and I were keen as a bean!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 
I know that testimonies are one of the greatest resources we have to share the Gospel with others.  I am grateful for the humble testimony I have, and the strength it gives me.  It was really cool to see Pue put her testimony in action! MIRACLES!!!!!
Hey mum!!  This week was really good, I am really happy right now.  Before I came to Werribee I never ate lunch so that I could do more work, and Elder Cook really liked to eat.  But Elder Newell hates eating lunch too so we don't eat lunch anymore and we are seeing so many miracles every day!  And I am losing some weight ;)  Elder Newell is the man, we get along really well, it was really sad to see Elder Cook go.  We became good friends.  I reckon for the b day money is usually good, but it is up to you :)  I have had 11 baptisms on my mission, I have been too blessed.  I love this work mum, I want to spread the Gospel to the whole world with and only with the Lord's help!  I love you so much mum!!!  Have an awesome week!  Headaches are doing good now:)  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment