Sunday, February 22, 2015

week 80: australia style


Gday mum!!
 
This week has been pretty good, we basically dropped all of our investigators and went finding all day erryday!!  We also had the chance to go on a couple exchanges this week, the first one I went on was with Elder Swenson from West Point Utah!  He has been on his mission for about 7 weeks so he is fairly new, it was heaps of fun to serve together for the day.  We taught one of our investigators that we didnt drop named Sam, Sam is a walking miracle.  We taught him about the Restoration and accepted everything and he is actively reading the Book of Mormon as well and praying, he is going really well.  He is getting baptised next month :) 
I also had the chance to go on an exchange with Elder Suan from Burma, he is the man.  He has such a great story, he and his 2 brothers are the only members in his family and his father is a baptist minister.  His parents didnt support him being out here, but he did it anyway.  He is a great inspiration to me.  We tracted all day long in 36 degree Celsius heat, we got to teach a man in his home that let us in.  His name is Amad, he accepted a baptismal date, what a miracle!  We both felt really good about the day! 
I really do know that this is the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ, I know without a doubt that Christ leads this church.  I know it was Restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith, and that the Book of Mormon is the absolute word of God.  I have felt the Holy Spirit whisper to me the truthfulness of this book numerous times.  This is the best!!!  I love it!!  I am also super excited because Elder Bednar is coming to our mission this Saturday to speak to us.  I am keen as a bean! 
Hey mum!!  I cant believe I am almost 20 my companions birthday is on the 5th of March so we are going to celebrate our birthdays on the 4th hahhaha!  I actually went to the airport today to drop off an Elder that is going to tazzy, it felt so weird to be there, I didnt like it haha.  So right now I am with Elder Cook and his companion in his area because we are waiting for another Elder to come through the airport haha.  I love you so much mum!  I hope you have a great week!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONTY

No comments:

Post a Comment