Sunday, February 1, 2015

week 77: australia style


Gday mum!!

This week was pretty good!  Got to go to the temple this week, which was really good!  Seemed like it had been ages since I last went.  I also had the chance to go on 2 exchanges this week, the first one was with an Elder Named Elder Wahlquist he is from Springvale Utah.  He has an awesome story, he is an older missionary but his conversion story is amazing.  He taught me allot on the exchange about teaching with love even if someone is getting on your nerves.  He has only been out for 4 weeks.  But we had an awesome exchange!
I had a really powerful exchange with an Elder from Logan Utah, haha heaps of factory boys.  He had been struggling in the past, but I prayed all the day long of the exchange that I would be able to discern what he needed.  We talked about some of the things he was struggling with and how he could overcome them.  I told him that I knew he could do it, since then it's been a couple of days.  He has made a massive change, and he saw some fruit from his labors they set 2 dates yesterday, in an area that has been dry since nam.  But that was a really cool experience, I am really grateful that Heavenly Father would trust me with helping the missionaries in the zone.  That was definitely a cool experience.
Gday mum!!  This is the last week of the transfer, I am pretty sure I am going to leave.  I have been here for 6 months now, and President told me that he was probably going to move me to another zone in the mission.  But whatever happens, happens. I am excited to see what happens.  But today I think we are going to play golf, so we will see how that goes I am pretty excited right now.  But after I might want to go tin cup.  hahahahaha!!  I stink at golf!  Sorry no pics this week I forgot my camera cord!  I love you so much mum!  Thank you for your prayers and support!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka:CMUNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment