Sunday, May 17, 2015

week 92: australia style


Gday mum!!!

This week was really good we had an awesome zone meeting!!  We did another reenactment of the vision of the tree of life in 1 Nephi 8.  We stretched a rope throughout the whole chapel and we had a bunch of members come and be temptations for the missionaries!!  The one that always gets me is the food temptation, man I wish I was stronger lol!  But through the gym part of the chapel it was pitch black and we had two smoke machines going so it looked like the mists of darkness.  It was sooooooo cool!!!  After we made it to the tree of life we had a testimony meeting about how we came to know the Book of Mormon is true.  The mission focus for this month is chapter 5 from Preach my Gospel which is the Book of Mormon!  So it is only fitting we did something like this, it was so fun to go through it and then to hear the sweet testimonies of all the members of the zone it helped me grow spiritually!  I know without a shadow of a doubt that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, I know that it contains the fullness of the everlasting Gospel.  As I have read it this month I have come to the knowledge that it can indeed answer and question of the soul.  We are so lucky to have it, and I love to share it with others!!!!  
Hi mum!!!  It was awesome to see you last week, I cant believe that stin comes home in a week basically!!  This week was a really good week, today we spent like 2 hours cleaning the flat because it needed it...  It didn't get cleaned last week because we had an early appt.  But it is spik and span now, mum I learned how to clean on my mission I hate when it is a mess........  I like to clean........  BET YOU NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT lol!!!!!  Thank you for always trying to teach me, it was probably like beating a dead horse but I confess I like to clean!!!  I still dont like dusting though it hurts my back...  I love you so much mum, I am so grateful for your love and your patience with me!  I hope you have a great week!!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEYLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment