Sunday, May 3, 2015

week 90: australia style

pictures after zone meeting this week. it was grouse!!!!!




Gday mum!!!

This week was really good, so I found out that I am staying in the Gippsland zone for another 6 weeks!!  Which means I will probably finish my mission here!  I am keen as a bean, I love it here.  We had a really good zone meeting this past week, and my comp and I trained on developing the hope to find families.  We had a few members from our ward come share their families' conversion story with us and the spirit was so strong.  Since the meeting we are seeing so many miracles in the zone and everybody is striving to find families!  
We got a random text from a member this week and he was asking us if we could come and teach his wife who is not a member.  They had recently moved to Cranbourne ward and they got a hold of our number somehow but we went over on Saturday and his wife is keen as a bean.  She is a bit nervous though, she feels like she needs to know everything before she is baptised but once she reads the Book of Mormon with prayer she will get baptised in no time!!!  That was a really cool miracle this week and they came to church too!  I know the Lord works miracles in our lives as we strive to do what is right.  I am so grateful to be able to have the opportunity to change my behavior on my mission, I still have ages to go but I am closer than when I first started my mission.  I love it! 
Gday mum!!!!  HAPPPPYYYYYYY ANNNNIVVVERSAARRRYYYY!!!  That is awesome 23 years!!  I am so grateful for both of you, you have been the best parents that anyone could ask for.  Although there has been struggles along the way I am so very grateful for both of you to be able to help us overcome these challenges. Without you I wouldn't be here today. You have both changed my life and raised me in truth and I am so very grateful and humbled because of that.  I love you so much mum!!  I hope you have a great week!  Cheers!!  I will call this week ps :)
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment