Sunday, November 24, 2013

week 15: australia style







Gday Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow this week was sweet as!!  I saw so many great miracles this week.  On Tuesday Elder Blackman and I were walking down the street and we saw an older lady taking out her garbage, and we offered to help.  She said "are you the Mormons??"  We said "Yes!"  She said "Please come back tomorrow at 3!"  So we went to her house the next day and she told us how she was praying to see missionaries.  She said she wanted to be baptized, and she was willing to give up coffee and tea.  She told Elder Blackman and I that we were an answer to her prayers!!  Her baptismal date is for the 29th of December!!!
This week my companion and I were blessed to find 20 new people to teach!  We also set another baptismal date with a 17 year old boy named Benod for the 22nd of December!  He is from Nepal and he is so cool!!  We had a funny experience at his house, we were teaching him about Joseph Smith's first vision, and there was a knock on the door...  Guess who????  Jehovah's Witnessess!!!  They came into the house and were totally rude.  They were trying to talk over our lesson to Benod's parents and they scowled when we talked about the Book of Mormon.  Then they asked us "Wow, I wonder what the difference is between our religions???"  We ignored her the entire lesson and just carried on hahahahahaha!!!  Benod did the same!!
I am also super pumped for Toni and Ryan!!!  They are really excited to be baptized and their baptism is this upcoming Sunday, and their interview is on Friday!!!  They really want to live the Word of Wisdom but they need to live it for a week to be baptized, so we will see how they go!!!  They are such cool people, and I am really excited for them!  It will be sweet as!! 
I am so very grateful for the mighty miracles I was able to see this week.  I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for watching out for me.  I know that he sends blessings to all of his children as we are obedient.  I know that Jesus Christ is the Saviour, and Redeemer of the world.  I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to serve him with all of my heart.  I look forward to the miracles the Lord will bless my companion and I with this week!!


Mummm!!!!!  How are you going???  This week has been really cold and rainy!!!  How is the weather in Utah??  Is it snowing yet??  It is supposed to officially be summer this week, but it doesnt sound like the weather in Tasmania is going to change much haha!  This week was way cool!  It sounds like you guys have had a busy week with managing the new dog hahah!  Everyone keeps telling me that it is a biter!  Hahaha!  It is a really cute dog though!  Transfers are coming up in 2 weeks.  Hahaha I am praying for a car, my bike barely works, and there are heaps of hills in Tasmania!!!  Hahah my legs are constantly hurting.  Today for P day we are going on a hike, so that should be fun!  Then on Saturday becasue Blackman is leaving he got a member to take us sightseeing around Tazzy, he got permission from President and everything so that should be pretty fun!  But ya that has been my week in a nutshell!!  I love you heaps mom!!!!!!!!!!  I hope you have a fantastic week!  cheers.
Love, Elder Richins
aka:Cmoneylove


I am thankful for my awesome mom, who has done so much for me!  I am thankful for her unconditional love and sacrifice even when I was a turd burglar!!!  I love you so much mom happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder handsome "Richins"
I am also very thankful for pizza, pizza is very good.  Hahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment