Sunday, July 27, 2014

week 50: australia style











Gday mum!!

This week was way good!!!  The district saw so many miracles this week it is crazy!  My companion and I were blessed to set 3 baptismal dates this week.  There names are Julianne, Malueth, and Maboot.  We have been so blessed, we have really been focusing on just working hard day in and day out and we are seeing results come from it. 
We experienced a huge miracle, we got a call on Friday from a guy named bro Brown.  He asked us if we could come to a place called Footscray to give a blessing to a non member that lived in our area.  This non member's wife is a long time less active member of the church, and she said a prayer because she was worried about if her husband would survive, and she received the answer to invite people to give her partner a blessing.  Her partner had a fall at work, and went into a coma and while in the coma they found out that he had a brain tumor.  So we went to the hospital and we waited for ages, and it was time for our cerfew so we just left...  The day after the 2 brothers that stayed gave the blessing and said in the blessing that this man would be fully restored to health.  One of the men that gave the blessing grabbed the arm of the less active woman and said after the blessing was over "don't you forget this miracle that is about to happen..."  As of last night the man that received the blessing woke up from his coma, and has a clean bill of health!  If that is not a miracle I don't know what is!!!  We are going to teach them both this week, and I am so very excited!!  I love this work!
Gday mum!!!!  How are you going???  Man I really like my new area, it has been a blast getting out to all of the new members!!  I am loving being a district leader as well, I have such an awesome district that is working so hard right now!!  As for the family trip I will go anywhere!!!  But I would like to go to Hawaii or costa rica!  Mum, I love being a missionary it has been such a blessing to me in my life...  My companion is really cool still, we love playing b ball together and that is what we are up to today!!  I cant wait!  Lets just say though, I have never ever ever ever ever seen so much food in my life.  I am in the danger zone mate!!  Hahahahahha!!!  I love you so much mum!!!  Thank you for all that you do for me!  have an awesome week!  Cheeers!
Love, Elder Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment