Monday, September 1, 2014

week 55: australia style


Gday mum!!!
Yo this week was pretty full on!!!  Man with transfer week in the past, I think I am very glad to be moving onto the next week.  We did quite a bit of sorting out this week, we were doubled into an area with not much going for us, and into a zone we dont know too much about, but we were so blessed!!  My new companion is Elder Fale and he is the man!!  He is my new trainer, haha I am learning so much from him.  He is Tongan and he lives in Sydney.  This is his last transfer!!! 
On Wednesday we met this guy named Heath at the train station and we got talking and this dude was stonch as and didn't want anything to do with us, but he still invited us back to his home the next day.  The next day we went over and had a lesson on the BOM, and the spirit was so strong and we were able to set baptismal dates with him, his wife, and his kid.  The next day he invited us over for dinner again and he told us that God told him that the BOM was true and that he needed to be baptised, I just started to cry because I knew the spirit touched his heart.  MAN MIRACLES ARE EVERYWHERE.  So my companion and I are really happy now because we have an AWESOME family to work with.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true with all my heart!!! 
Gday mum!!  It sounds like you have had a fun as week, and I am bummed that I missed Cam's farewell.  But by the sounds of it ;) he did an awesome job!!!!  My new area is awesome, and I am really enjoying the time with my companion.  I am trying to learn as much as I can from him before he goes home!  The zone I am in is pretty cool, it is called the WYNDHAM ZONE!  It is an awesome zone, and it has heaps of islanders, so it looks like I am in for another rough go of feeds lol!!  I love it out here mum!  I love you so much!!  Have an awesome week!!!  I will be on for 15 min if you have any Q's.  I think I may look for a suit today.  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEYLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment