Sunday, September 7, 2014

week 56: australia style






Gday mum!!

This week has been really good!  We saw some miracles with Heath, Belinda and Sharni!  They called us over to their house this week, and told us that they wanted to leave their other church and join our church and go every week.  I started doing the happy dance, I was so pumped for them!  They came to church yesterday and they loved it, Sharni their daughter made heaps of new friends I was so happy.  They will be getting baptised in two weeks time! 
My comp and I went on a few exchanges this week also, I went to this place called Geelong, and man that place was beautiful as!!  It's an old beach town in Victoria, and it has the most beautiful beaches....  We went contacting on the bike path along the beach, it was cool to see the waves and all that jazz!  We found some people too!!  It was awesome!!
Yo yo yo!!!  This week was all goods, I am definitely staying busy all the time until I go to bed pretty much.  It has been heaps of fun, going on exchanges with different missionaries in foreign areas, I love it.  My companion and I are seeing heaps of miracles right now, it has been such a blessing to be here right now.  Ooooooooooooooo  the whole 30 diet again eh??  Glad I am not a part of that lol hahahah!!  Are you excited???  I think I may need to buy a new belt or a new suit, looks like I am wearing fat man suit hahahaha!  I love being a missionary, the most rewarding thing that I have ever done.  Congrats on the calling mum!!!  I love you so much, have an awesome week!!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: Cmunz

No comments:

Post a Comment