Sunday, September 14, 2014

week 57: australia style


b ball in the morning, i found this jumpsuit at the flat. good eh?


went to a temple sealing.....AWESOME!

went on an exchange in warrnambool!!!




Gday mum!!!
Man this week was really good!!  Didn't get to spend much time in our area this week, because we went on pretty much 3 exchanges!!  We drove about 3 hours to an area called Warrnambool, and we exchanged with the Elders there.  No one told me that Warrnambool was beautiful as!!  I was amazed hey!  I am definitely going to go back there one day, the people were very friendly and it was a good place to serve for a day.  We were blessed to meet this man named Ian on the exchange, and he was very excited to learn more about God's Plan for him.  I loved my exchange there, on the way back home my companion and I took a drive on the GREAT OCEAN ROAD back to Werribee, it was awesome and my companion really wanted to go there before he leaves in 3 weeks to go home! I am loving it right now!  Oh I also went to a temple sealing this week, it was amazing, makes me excited to be sealed someday!! ;) hahahhahaha!
Gday mum!  It is all goods, I don't have to get a new suit.  I will just start eating more and get it tailored haha.  I am all goods with supplies and everything, and it is all good in the hood.  I need to take the fam to Warrnambool one day, yous would love it!  Reminded me of California, minus the gangs haha!  Today we have a zone p day so my comp and I have been planning it for the last week, we are having all the missionaries in the zone come for an amazing race!  It should be pretty fun, I will take pictures!!  I love you so much mum!!  Have an amazing week!!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY  
Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment