Sunday, September 21, 2014

week 58: australia style


Gday mum!!

This week was pretty good eh!!  Went on 3 exchanges this week and that was heaps of fun.  I really enjoy going on exchanges it is a great way to get to know more missionaries.  I am surrounded by some AWESOME missionaries.  Heath and Belinda and Sharni are going really good, we may have to push Heath's baptism back a week or two, but as for Belinda and Sharni they should get baptised this week!  We will see when we go and see them tonight!
Everyone in our flat has taken turns getting sick this week, so I was pretty under the weather for most of last week but I am feeling heaps better now, that the sun is shining!!  Belinda got me heaps of American candy a couple days ago, so I have been GOING HARD with my compana.  Elder Fale is THE man he goes home in 2 weeks though, which is sad as but we will go hard these last two weeks!  I love this work so much, and I definitely feel like the Lord is moulding me into something better out here.
Hi mum!!  Your hair looks good as mate!!  That b day party for olive sounded like a blast ay!  Man... I am pumped as to get a box woohhhoooo!!  That will be the bomb!  The weather over here is starting to get heaps better, it is going to summer mate uh oh!!  Summer in Melbourne is heaps more intense than in Tazzy!  Good thing I have a car lol!  I am doing really good right now.  I am loving Werribee ward it is the bomb!  Haha the jumpsuit was a hit eh?  I got rid of it, I just got dared by my compana to do it one morning for basketball.  I love you so much mum!!  I hope you have an amazing week!  I am praying for you always.  
Love, Elder Richins
aka: Cmoney!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment