Sunday, September 28, 2014

week 59: australia style

got my haircut

teaching the eliasiah family





Gday mum!!!

Yo yo yo, this week was pretty good, we are pushing Sharni and Belinda's baptism this week, because Sharni went to Queensland for the week, and Belinda and her want to get baptised together.  They are going awesome as right now!!  Got to go on 1 exchange this week, in a place called Melton it is 40 minutes out in the sticks mate!  It was cool serving in the bush for a couple of hours!!  This upcoming week my companion and I have MLC back in Wantirna, that will be mean as!!!  Also have transfers this week, so that means the last week for my compana :(.  So for his last week we are going to work in Warrnambool for a day with the Warrnambool Elders.  Should be awesome!!  My companion and I have been praying hard out for Heath to accept the Gospel, and just yesterday he called and said he knew without a doubt that this was the true church, we are going to see them today, sorry that was a bit random haha! 
Hi mum!!  Man everyone is telling me it is raining over there, it is hot as over here now.  Today we are going to play some rugby touch for my compana's last P day!  I am excited for this upcoming week, we have a bunch of exciting things happening this week.  We will see President tomorrow at MLC, that will be cool.  Also going to Warrnambool for a day, and then Sharni and Belinda will get baptised this week :)  I cant wait for it!!  I love you so much mum, I hope all is well and I am so very grateful for all that you do for me, I would not be where I am today without you.  Have an amazing week.  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: Cmoneymysterious

No comments:

Post a Comment