Sunday, November 2, 2014

week 64: australia style


Gday mum!!
 
This week was pretty hectic ay!!  So we didn't get much done this week because we switched flats with the sister missionaries because people were causing trouble at their flat!  Now we are in the danger zone lol :P  Then on Friday, this Tongan family gave us some horse to eat and my companion and I got food poisoning:)  Haha it was a bit rough, I wish I would  have been able to get out more this week, but it was a good learning experience!! :) 
Gday mum!! We have zone P day today, we are playing bubble soccer I am excited as!!  I am feeling a bit better after a rough couple of days.  I am sorry I don't have much time today, we have a reservation we need to catch!  I love you so much mum!!  Have a great week!!  CHeers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEYLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment