Sunday, November 9, 2014

week 65: australia style



tarawa's baptism

wyndham zone


Gday mum!!

This week has  been really hectic!  We started off the week at MLC, at the mission home.  All the ZL's around the mission came and had a 7 hour meeting!!  On the way to the meeting we got some Krispy Kremes and they were sooooo good!!  We also got AMERICAN CEREAL at the meeting for lunch, which was a Christmas miracle!!  Captain Crunch all day!  The meeting was really good though, we had a General Authority come, named Elder Dudfield.  He taught us about the importance of aligning with the brethren, it was awesome!!
We also had Zone conference this week!  Which was another 7 hour meeting with the rest of our zone.  Heaps of great trainings I learned heaps! 
We also had a baptism this week!  Tarawa got baptised!  Funny story actually...  So yesterday afternoon at 3, we went to Tarawa's home to see if he was all ready for his baptism at 4 30.  His mum was there, and told us that she had no idea where Tarawa was.  So we drove around all around Werribee trying to find this kid, and an hour later we found him at the public swimming pool hahah!  So he went back home, got changed and we had the baptism, my companion and I were so frustrated we wanted to cry hhahahaha!  But we found him!!
I know the Lord tests us in different ways to prepare us, so that we can maximize our capability.  I love this Gospel, my companion and I are seeing miracle after miracle!! 
Hi mum!!  I hope you have had a great week!  My week has been all goods, today I think my comp and I will take a nap.  It has been a long week, and this week is the week where we find out if we are being transferred or staying, so the drama is real hahaa!  But I am really excited to see what happens, I hope I stay!  
I love you so much mum!!  I hope you have a great week!  Cheers!
p.s. my return date is July 17th, 2015 and possibly earlier they are trying to figure out the visa still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment