Sunday, January 4, 2015

week 73: australia style

modeling career


Gday mum!!

This week was really good, feels like it went by pretty quick!  We had transfers this week, so on Tuesday we spent most of the day transferring luggage for the new missionaries in the zone.  We have an awesome zone!!  Two days this week were 40-42 degrees Celsius!  It was so hot, so we thought we would qualify for some blessings by tracting in it :)  It was awesome, we tracted for 2 hours and didn't see much success but the last person we talked to on the last door, they were really interested!!  It was a man named Tuli and he is from Samoa, most of his family are members but he is not.  He was really interested in the message of the Restoration, so we talked for a bit and he invited us back this week!  It is cool how the Lord grants unto us miracles AFTER the trial of our faith.  I love this Gospel!!  So this upcoming week we are baptising a girl named amy and a boy named Kaea.  They are Terawa's siblings, we baptised Terawa 2 months ago!  We are so excited for them.  This Gospel is continuing to shape me into someone that I never thought I could be, the Lord has worked miracles on me, after the trial of my faith.
Gday mum!!  I am really sorry to hear that you got food poisoning, that is not good!!  Remember when I got food poisoning a couple of weeks ago, that wasn't very fun hahahaha!  You are in my prayers. Today we have zone p day, we are going to go lazer tag!  It should be awesome!  I havent been on my mission yet.  But it is starting to get really hot outside!  But life is good, and I am loving the work!  I love you so much mum!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  Get better soon!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment