Friday, March 13, 2015

week 82: australia style


Gday mum!!

Not much happened this week, my birthday was really good, the zone threw a birthday party for my companion and I.  It was really special and it was good to be with all the missionaries in the zone.  We had MLC this week for my birthday so we were at the mission home all day, but the good thing is that they made homemade café rio!!!!!  It was grouse!!  This week we set a few baptismal dates with a girl named Michelle, another guy named Allan and also Bailey.  Michelle was a miracle I met her at the train station and she is a really strong 7th day Adventist.  She came to church yesterday and we had a chance to teach her after.  We taught her the Restoration and bore testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.  She accepted a date and she was really willing to read the Book of Mormon. 
Hey mum!!  I don't have too much time today we are in a place called Geelong and it is a public holiday over here so we only have limitied time.  My birthday was awesome!!  I haven't bought anything yet, it has been super flat out this week, but maybe I will get something today :).  I love you so much mum!!  Thank you for the birthday wishes, have a great week!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMUNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment