Sunday, March 29, 2015

week 85: australia style



strawberry cake farewell to werribee

Gday mum!!
I have been transferred to the Cranbourne area in the Gippsland zone!!!!  Man it is really good!!  It is another Samoan ward, so I will continue to get really fat hahahaahahah!  I am with Elder Orrego he is from Canada.  He is the manskis!!  This week has been really good we went on exchanges with one of the district leaders and interviewed one of their baptismal candidates.  We took a 30 minute drive to a place called Pakenam and then took a 2 and a half hour train ride to their area it is called Sale.  Guess what that isn't even the furthest area it is ridonculous!!  This is the biggest zone in the mission, so I guess we are gonna get used to heaps of driving and training lol!!  The exchange went really good though, we tracted the entire day and we found a guy named Jacob and we set a baptismal date with him for April 25th he is keen as a bean.  It just goes to show that when we put in the effort and do what the Lord asks he will always bless us.  I know the blessing is not always someone to baptise but the Lord with help us grow in our conversion to the Gospel how cool is that!?!?!?!  I am loving it in Gippsland it is the bomb.com!  
Today I was able to study outside in a park because our car needed to be serviced pretty early so we went to a nearby park and studied the scriptures.  I was overwhelmed with the spirit as I pondered God's creation, how lucky are we to live here on this planet.  I cannot deny the existence of God whatsoever his hand is in everything it was a really cool experience this morning!
Hi mum!!  The computers here are lame sauce and I don't have a library card yet so I only get to email for 30 minutes instead of an hour pretty lame!!  Just want you to know that I love you and that I am really happy in my new area I am going to finish my mission here I think pretty crazy to think about!  I hope you have a great week!! love you! Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment