Sunday, March 15, 2015

week 83: australia style



blueberry cake with blueberry frosting and
blueberry cream and blueberry sauce
 with extra blueberries our RC made us this creation!!!



Gday mum!!!!
This week has been really good!!  I went on 2 exchanges this week with Elder Thompson from Duschene county utah and Elder Kaanapu from Provo Utah!!!  They are both great Elders, me and my companion have a new obsession and it is kebabs!!!!!  So every exchange we went on this week we took them to a kebab shop to get them hooked!!  After emails we are getting some kebabs, we have a shop we go to and the owner loves us, he gives us extra meat and extra chips what a great guy!! 
We saw a miracle yesterday with our investigator Sam, he told us a few weeks ago that he didn't want to get baptised until May and we were like "that's a long time" So we kept seeing him and inviting him to read the BOM, the bad thing was he couldn't fully understand the english version of the Book of Mormon, and it was causing him to stop reading.  So yesterday we brought with us a Samoan Book of Mormon and he started reading in front of us and he told us "ok, I am ready to get baptised."  It is so amazing that when we understand the Doctrine of Christ it enables us to change our behaviors!  He is getting baptised in 2 weeks, I am really excited for him!!  My testimony of the convincing power of the Book of Mormon was strengthened this week, I know without a doubt that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and we can get nearer to God by reading it and obeying the teachings in it!  I love it!!
Hi mum!!!!!  For my birthday I finally made a decision, I got myself some new leather bound scriptures because my old ones are falling apart, the pages and that keep coming out lol!!  I also found a really cheap light gray suit!!  It looks pretty snazzy, I will take a picture and send it to you.  I haven't sent a picture to Eila yet, because I keep forgetting to write down their address when I email.  But I will do it today for sure.  Sorry for not taking too much time in emails the past couple of weeks, just a bunch of crazy stuff we have had to do.  Today the only plans we have for p day is cleaning the flat and we are going to play volleyball with a bunch of Samoan people at the chapel!!!!   They are so good at volleyball, I get scared when they spike the ball hahaha!  But I am doing all good, we have transfers in two weeks so by next email I should know if I am going or staying.  I love you so much mum!!!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  I am bummed to hear mac broke his arm that is a bummer!!  Hopefully he likes his cast :) love you!!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: Cmoneylove

No comments:

Post a Comment