Sunday, March 22, 2015

week 84: australia style








Gday mum!!
Well I am leaving Werribee after 7 months!!!  It is crazy to be leaving I thought I was going to end my mission here.  So my guesses for my new area, are the Melbourne city zone and the Tasmania zone!!  It will probably be somewhere else because the Lord likes to keep us on our toes hahaha!!  This week has been great though, we found this Iranian family this week Marzehe, Amir, and Hadis.  They have been in Australia for 7 months, and they are formerly from the Islam faith but they converted to the Presbyterian church.  They love Jesus Christ, it was so inspiring to see the love and devotion they have towards the Savior of the world.  I gave this family the Book of Mormon and the next day we went over they had already read half of it and they wanted to get baptised as Mormons!!  What a miracle!  They will be baptised on April 18th, I am so excited for them to take this step!!  
It is amazing how the Lord puts us in the right place at the right time to serve his children it is truly inspiring to know that the Lord trusts 18-26 year olds to share his Gospel with the whole world.  We are just instruments, the spirit is the true teacher, I love being an instrument in the Lord's hands this work is the greatest!!!
Hi mum!!  I forgot to take a pic in my new suit, I will take one tomorrow at transfer meeting hahahhaha!!  It looks super snazzy!  This week has been really hard having to say good bye to people that I came to love over the past 7 months of my mission, I am probably going to my last area on my mission and it feels really weird hahahaha!  I love you so much mum, you are an inspiration to me thank you for all that you do!  I hope you have a great week!  Cheers!
Love, Elder Richins
aka: CMONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment